The ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is our best selling classic teardrop shape. The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. This blade is both light and durable and is available in fiberglass (texalium) and our unique fishskin technology.
- High performance that is cost effective
- Available in 520 and 580 cm2 blade sizes to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- Available in texalium fibreglass and fishskin (fibreglass with a highly durable topsheet)
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in a paddle sock with no bubble wrap
12k carbon filament
520cm Carbon, Fishskin
520cm & 580cm Silverskin