Marmot loves an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren't as ideal as you want. That's why the Never Summer's water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as 0° F, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
* 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
* 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
* Lining: 20d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
* Insulation: 650+ Fill Power Duck Down with Down Defender Temperature Ratings (EN):
* Bag Temperature: 0°F / -18°C
* Comfort Limit: 9.5°F / -12.5°C
* Lower Limit: -4.7°F / -20.4°C
* Extreme Limit: -44.3°F / -42.4°C Specs:
* Length: 6'6"
* Fit: Mummy * Volume: 622.4 cu in / 10.2 L
* Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz / 1515 g
* Shoulder Width: 64 in / 163 cm * Hip Width: 59 in / 150 cm
* Foot Width: 50 in / 127 cm