A classic old-world recipe with pasta, beef, and mushrooms in a rich sour cream sauce to bring with you on your hiking adventure.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add
- Ingredients: pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), sour cream [(cream solids, cultured, nonfat milk), citric acid], beef diced cooked freeze dried (beef, salt), potato starch, parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, cultures, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], sweet whey, champignon mushrooms, tomato flakes, natural butter flavor [whey solids, enzymes modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (for color)], white onion, sea salt, garlic granulated, nonfat milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), green onion, basil, white pepper, black pepper
- Allergens: contains milk and wheat
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life