Because beverages and tuning your board go together we created the first snowboard scraper and bottle opener in one. Hot wax your board and pop open a fresh pop or brew! There is only one of these and we invented it! This 1/8" thick acrylic scraper features a metal bottle opener on one end. The sharp acrylic material has a super sharp edge for precision wax removal. When the scraper's edge gets dull, run it across a metal file or sandpaper to sharpen it back up. The notched corner is great for clearing wax off your edges.
Design: Metal bottle opener riveted into scraper.
Length: 6 inches
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.